Effective January 1, 2010, use of the Court's electronic filing system (CM/ECF) is mandatory for all attorneys filing in this Court, unless counsel is granted an exemption. Use of the CM/ECF system is voluntary for all non-incarcerated pro se litigants.
- How to File an Appearance Form, Motion, Response and Brief*
- How to Avoid Common Errors*
- CM/ECF User's Guide
- Ten Pointers for an Appeal
- Checklist for Briefs
- Instructions for the Conversion of Documents to PDF
- Notice to Counsel Regarding Contents of the Appendix
- Instructions for Creating an Appendix or Addendum Using the District Court's "Create Appendix" Feature
- Administrative Order Regarding CM/ECF
- Notice of Electronic Availability of Case Information
*Flash 8.0 or higher is required. Please ensure the volume on your computer is turned up as the lessons have instructional audio.